Rejuvenate your skin amidst lockdown- If your pores and skin appear to be dull and blemished, then listed here are a couple of steps that assist you to have youthful and glowing skin and rejuvenating your skin naturally.
The coronavirus pandemic has resulted in a national lockdown for almost a month and a half. Being indoors is for sure one of the best ways to lend a hand curb the spreading of the virus. But, staying indoors for a long duration might lead to a couple of long-term pores and skin issues if proper skincare isn’t taken. Even indoors, our pores and skin can be affected by dust and air pollution, which might not be visible to the naked eye. Lack of bodily process and building up in screen time may cause serious damage to your skin. You can also experience severe pores and skin breakouts if now not taken care of. During this time, it is very important to grasp fast ways or hacks to Rejuvenate Your Skin Amidst Lockdown to maintain your skin health.
• Your face has pores that unlock natural oils and perspiration, thus helping in holding it blank. However, if grime gets accrued in the pores, it reasons a hindrance to this procedure which leads to zits and pimples. Chamomile ice cubes are an easy and fast option for those pimple and pimples problems.
• Brew chamomile tea and pour the brewed tea into ice trays and stay it within the freezer to ice.
• After washing your face, rub a Chamomile ice cube for your face. Rubbing an ice cube to your face after washing it is helping shrink the pores. This assists in keeping out the grime from the pores and your face clean.
• Applying ice cubes to your face helps in controlling wrinkles and indicators of growing old. It no longer most effective is helping in decreasing the prevailing ones but also prevents the formation of recent strains.
• Apart from the above-mentioned advantages, the usage of chamomile ice cubs to your lips will assist soften them. You too can treat your puffy eyes with these cubes. Take an ice cube and transfer it in a circular motion from the internal corner of your eyes towards the eyebrows. This helps in lowering the swelling.
The answer is right for your kitchen. Put two used green tea bags in the refrigerator for 30 mins. Place those tea bags on your closed eyes and loosen up for 15 minutes. Remove the tea bags after 15 minutes. Follow this process without fail for and you can bid farewell to your puffy eyes and dark circles.
Vitamin D deficiency can lead to various problems with regards to pores and skin health. With much less publicity of sunlight, the manufacturing of Vitamin D in the body reduces and this may end up in mental anxiety and higher pressure levels. We should disclose ourselves to sunlight on a daily basis for 10 minutes. Eating nutrition D rich meals is a will have to. Doing so will assist in keeping up bone power and also will support your mind well being and apprehensive device along with maintaining immunity. Fatty fish, egg yolks, cheese, mushrooms, milk, etc. are some food assets for Vitamins.
Eat 2 local fruits between your meals:
Yes, a very important point. To take care of the skin we need to add fruits as well in our daily routine. You can have it between your meals. While buying fruits, do not overthink which ones to go for, simply go for the seasonal fruit and feast on it. Add some physical activity in your daily routine:
Physical activity not only keeps your metabolism healthy but it also helps in the antioxidants circulation in our body. And all these results on our skin as well.
Use the right face wash as per the weather:
A lot of us have a habit of using the same face wash throughout the year. But this is not so healthy idea to follow. Our skin also changes as per the season so we need to use the right face wash to avoid skin problems like acne, dry skin, and so on.
If you are looking for a skin specialist for your skin problems, Agelock Skin Clinic in Chandigarh is the right place for you. Contact us to get the best advice and treatment for all your skin problems.
Agelock Skin Clinic is your solution for the most effective Skin related problems in Chandigarh. You can consult our skin specialist, Dr. Jagatjit Singh Kohli to choose the most appropriate treatment or combination of treatments for you. Get in touch with us-
Feel free to Call Us at +91 9 888 99999 4
Clinic location- House no. 1107, Level I, Sector 36C, Chandigarh, 160036, India